WellSpring School of Allied Health is excited to announce that we were a recipient of Massage Envy Spa’s 2013 Excellence In Education Award! According to Massage Envy Spa, this prestigious award was designed to honor best-in-class massage and esthetic education schools.
Don Farquharson, president of WellSpring, said, “We are very proud to have earned this fantastic honor. This award showcases WellSpring’s commitment to providing high quality massage and wellness education to our students. We’d like to thank all of our faculty and students for their hard work and dedication to the WellSpring community.”
The Massage Envy Spa selection committee based their choices on the following criteria:
- Educational program and curriculum
- Level of student and graduate support
- Involvement with the industry, regionally and nationally
- Performance metrics such as completion numbers, placement numbers and graduate feedback/satisfaction
- Other outstanding achievements and/or recognition from accrediting agencies, industry associations, etc.